HJT In-line PECVD
Fabrication of intrinsic and doped amorphous silicon films.
Ionized precursor gases deposit thin films on a substrate.
· Quick RF ignition with least reflect power for uniform and stable film deposition.
· Matured and stable multi-feed in RF technology compatible for even large process chamber.
· Continuous adjustable gas between diffuser and substrate providing flexible process possibilities.
· High throughput with relative low cost, with capability of customized product design.
· Modularized design for easy installation and maintenance, together with highest safety protocol from design to fabrication.